LOVE generously, PRAISE loudly, LIVE fully....

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday Strawberry's

Chocolate covered strawberry's was on my wish list. So Paul decided to buy the ingredients. They turned out very good!

I had a great "Birthday Week"! It started at Joan's house for a BBQ where I got to visit with Diane, Clarence, Yvonne, and Brian, along with my family. Joan made great BBQ ribs and Diane brought raviolis. Yummy.

Then one afternoon, Denise and Robin treated me to lunch at a Mexican Restaurant near Robins work. Thanks for the yummy nachos (not), but the company was good. Thanks for the fun girl talk :)

And then I enjoyed YUMMY Indian food with Denise, Michelle, Sharlene, and my mom, and had Pistachio almond ice cream. I was spoiled with gifts, my mom went crazy on pajamas, and Michelle got me my favorite coconut caramel apple!

The next day, Paul came home and we went over to the Crippens and munched on Pizza and sipped on beer. Then Paul and Rick made chocolate covered strawberry's with a candle on top... oh yeah and Rick made a chocolate covered banana!





1 comment:

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Those were some delicious strawberries and the aprons were a nice touch!